APJF-Attack Prevention with Juniper Networks Firewalls
- Duration: 1 day
- Test Level: 0
- Certifications: JNCIS-FWV
- Price: $700
- Exams: JN0-533
This one-day course meets the business needs of customers who are deploying the attack prevention features of ScreenOS software. The course focuses specifically on the attack-related features and assumes familiarity with ScreenOS software. Upon completing this course, you should be able to return to work and successfully configure and verify the desired attack prevention features. This course is based on ScreenOS version 6.3r14.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
• Configure attack prevention features, including:• SCREEN options;• Deep Inspection (DI); and• Antivirus (AV) scanning.• Configure URL filtering.• Configure antispam filters.
Chapter 1: Course Introduction
Chapter 2: ScreenOS Basics Review
• Concepts Review• Configuration Review• Lab: ScreenOS Basics Review
Chapter 3: SCREEN Options
• Multilayer Network Protection• Types of Attacks• SCREEN Options Configuration• SCREEN Best Practices• Lab: SCREEN Options Configuration
Chapter 4: Deep Inspection
• Deep Inspection Overview• Attack Database Configuration• Policy Configuration• Logging and Monitoring• Lab: Deep Inspection Configuration
Chapter 5: Antivirus
• Antivirus Operations• Antivirus Configuration–Kaspersky• Antivirus Configuration–ICAP• Verifying Operations• Lab: Antivirus Configuration
Chapter 6: Web Filtering
• Web-Filtering Options• Web-Filtering Configuration• Verifying Operations• Lab: Configuring Web Filtering
Chapter 7: Antispam
• Antispam Concepts• Antispam Configuration• Verifying Operations• Lab: Antispam Configuration
This course assumes that you have basic networking knowledge and experience in the following areas:
• The Internet;• Networking concepts; and• Terms including TCP/IP, bridging, switching, and routing.